What’s included in the box:
- The box, which is about the size of a jumbo cereal box, comes with a sealing sticker that indicates whether the product has been opened or not.
- Inside the box, there is the netbook, a battery, an AC/DC adapter, a power cord for the adapter, a manual and a registration card.
- The netbook itself: LED backed screen, two USB ports on the right side, one on the left. VGA port on the left. Sound (headphone and microphone) jacks (1/4 in) also on left. Power, card reader slot, and security lock on the right side. At the top of the keyboard, sits status lights for hard drive, num lock and caps lock. Power button sits to the top right hand corner of the keyboard.
- At the back of the computer sits three access doors – one for the hard drive and one for upgrading ram.
- After assembling the battery and plugging the machine in for the first time, the machine sets itself up after turning it on.